Huntress (Life After - Book 1)
by Julie Hall
Death was only the beginning.
No one's afterlife is as dispiriting as Audrey's--at least that's what she believes after waking up dead without her memories and being promptly assigned to hunt demons for the rest of eternity.
She's convinced there's been a cosmic mistake; after all, she'd rather discuss the color of her nails than break them on angelic weapons. It doesn't help that her trainer, Logan, is as infuriating as he is attractive.
When an ancient weapon of unparalleled power chooses Audrey as its wielder, attracting the cautious gazes of her fellow hunters and the attention of Satan himself, Logan is the only one she can trust. With Satan's eyes now fixed on Audrey, a battle for the safety of the living looms in the shadows.
Fans of The Mortal Instruments, Supernatural, and This Present Darkness, won't want to miss this epic story of unfailing love and adventure.
- Young Adult Book of the Year (Huntress): 2018 Christian Indie Awards
- Gold Medal Winner (Huntress): 2018 Illumination Awards
- 1st Place Winner, Religion (Huntress): 2018 IndieReader Discovery Awards
- Christian Fiction Finalist (Huntress): 2018 Next Generation Indie Book Awards
- Gold Medal Winner (Huntress): 2017 The Wishing Shelf Book Awards
- Best Inspirational Novel (Huntress): 2017 Ozarks Indie Book Festival
- Best Debut Author (Julie Hall): 2017 Ozarks Indie Book Festival
- 2nd Place Winner (Huntress): 2017 ReadFree.ly Indie Book of the Year
- 1st Place Winner (Huntress): 2012 Women of Faith Writing Contest
What others are saying:
"The romance is sweet, mysterious, frustrating, and perfect. "
- Jaymin Eve, USA Today Bestselling Author ★★★★★
"Julie Hall is destined to be one of the great fiction writers of our time."
- Rebecca Hagelin, Bestselling author and columnist with The Washington Times ★★★★★
"Huntress will have you holding your breath and falling in love."
- Kelly Oram, Bestselling Author ★★★★★